Monday, October 4, 2010

TOOTH Action / Mike Diana


The mention of Teeth puts me in mind of Mike Diana's 'Boiled Angel' If you can find a copy and have a troubled mind and
a complete lack of morals then I think you'll dig it. I bought my copy from Diana himself who thanked me for taking it out of
his house, he drew a great big penis creature on the inside... that blew me away, you may have spotted his work on the
Sleeve of the IRON MONKEY album "Our Problem", one of my ALL-TIME Favourite albums.

IRON MONKEY fans... before J.Morrow Died, the band were due to record their 3rd album with Steve Albini recording! bah!

I am putting together a Hideki Takayama Gallery on here soon, Concentrating mostly on the earlier Manga and I
Will Post Another with more recent stuff (Including Urotsukidoji and whatnot).

No comments:

Post a Comment