Monday, October 4, 2010

Page Hamilton is 50, Playlist of now.


Considering how much I love them lists, I haven't listed any of my favourite albums at the moment. On a Side note... Page Hamilton is 50!! god that makes me feel old, I got to meet him this year when they played 'Meantime' in its entirety in Melbourne, great stuff and he is a genuinely very decent and funny individual. For your enjoyment I have added a pic of 3 'Heroes' of mine Thirlwell, Yow and Hamilton himself... enjoy.

Sewn Shut - Rediscovering The Dead
Zola Jesus - the Spoils (in-fucking-credible, haven't played an album so much in years)
SWANS - my father will guide me up a road to the sky
Brighter Death Now - Greatest Death
Helmet - seeing eye dog (aside from the ghastly beatles cover its as good as 'Aftertaste')
Steroid Maximus - ectopia
Phillip jeck - an ark for the listener
Marco Polo - (new one)
Venetian Snares - my so called life
Rolling Stones - Exile On Main St.
R.E.M. - Murmur (reissue)
Mass - s/t (man's ruin oddity I found)
ACCUSED - return of martha splatterhead/more fun than..
Torche - Songs For Singles
FEAR - the record
Interpol - s/t
Deerhunter - halcyon digest
Raxinasky - ????


No comments:

Post a Comment